Saturday, September 17, 2016

Star Wars VII: Fanfiction "Breath"

I made a small continuation of my previous "Connection" series.

I hesitated to post this one at all, because it has a theme that is based on a very personal experience I went through myself. After writing, it has taken me several months to be able to edit it since I couldn't make myself read more than a few paragraphs at a time before I recalled too much. Anyway, I finally decided to post it since it almost feels like a sort of catharsis, so here it is, posted on AOOO as usual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Connections III: Breath
Series: Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens
Soundtrack: Breath: of Verona
Spoilers: No
Time frame: after movie end
Summary: How hard will you struggle to keep alive when everything is lost. Is the light drawing nearer in the vortex of someone’s blue-green eyes, or will you drown in eternal darkness?
Excerpt: “Kylo doesn't want to be here anymore, he wants Hux's breath again, he wants his sweet clean horizon. Kylo wants to drown in the being that is Hux, until he can no longer emerge only Kylo Ren, but something in between.
Pairings: Hux/Kylo Ren
Word count: ~4300
Rating:  ()
Warning: The basis for this fic is a first-hand experience that I would not care to relive, set to the kylux-theme, so readers beware.
Other: Songfic stand-alone continuation of Connections II: Super Human
Thanks: Lyrics in italic is “Breath” from “of Verona”. I have found inspiration to my writings all over Tumblr and I can't even remember half of it, so if you recognise anything (within reason) and want to be credited just let me know.   ____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment